Picture Day is November 1, 2022!
Picture day is approaching, and there are a few housekeeping topics to cover to ensure a speedy and complex free evening.
1) Pictures will be taken in the upstairs lobby of the Mildmay arena. Your child does not need their skates or helmet for their photos.
2) There is a pretty tight schedule for photos. For the younger groups, it is encouraged to bring your child partially or fully dressed for photos. Your coaches should have team jerseys for you. You are also free to throw gear over clothing in the lobby, hallways or other available space.
3) If you have children in multiple time slots, you can attend at whatever time best suits you. Make sure you identify that to the staff working that day and have your jersey.
4) For older athletes, we are working with the arena to identify areas for you to get dressed. Broomball has the ice in Mildmay on Tuesdays and will occupy some of the dressing rooms. The arena staff is making arrangements to have additional rooms, including the hall and referee's room, available for changing.
5) Photo packages can be purchased at the arena or online.South Bruce Minor Hockey will have on-site volunteers to help with any questions you might have. We are looking forward to seeing everyone's smiles!
Schedule as follows:
|| Arrival Time
|| Picture Time
|| U11 Girls
|| U13 Girls
|| U13 Rep
|| U13 LL