Permission to skate forms, News (South Bruce Minor Hockey)

PrintNews Article
Click to view full-size image
Permission to skate forms
Submitted By Carl Kennedy on Tuesday, August 9, 2016
Any player that is planning on attending a Junior Hockey tryout camp or if your child is attending a AAA tryout/training camp, please ensure you have the appropriate form signed by either Jane Tolton, Centre Contact or Ryan Kreager, President. Players will not be allowed to tryout unless the form is presented to the team rep. Contact Ryan Kreager or Jake Lantz by email (listed under heading Contact Us) as needed.2016-2017OMHAPermissiontoSkateForm-FillableForm.pdf2016-2017OMHAJuniorPermissiontoTryoutForm-FillableForm.pdf

This article has been viewed 601 times.
News ArchiveOther Recent Articles
Printed from on Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 9:47 PM