Permission to skate forms, News (South Bruce Minor Hockey)

PrintNews Article
Click to view full-size image
Permission to skate forms
Submitted By WebAdmin on Monday, April 4, 2016
If your 15 or 16 year old 

is planning on attending a Junior Hockey tryout camp or if your child is attending a AAA tryout/training camp, please ensure you have the appropriate form signed by either Jane Tolton, Centre Contact or Troy Fischer, President. Players will not be allowed to tryout unless the form is presented to the team rep. Contact Jane or Troy by email (listed under heading Contact Us) as needed.


This article has been viewed 7862 times.
News ArchiveOther Recent Articles
Printed from on Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 1:15 PM